In a nutshell
Do you want to become part of a team that calls itself “C4L” (Customers for Life)? But first, check out Chris, the most passionate CCO of this century, and how he is customer-obsessed (like the rest of us at Spryker) in this VIDEO.
If you, too, are “begeistert” by what you just heard, and want to bring your communication mastery, strong service orientation, and unbeatable resilience to the table, we would like to meet you.
You will be making everything super-easy for our clients along the entire customer lifecycle, nurture the relationship to the smallest detail, and consult with all kinds of (too) simple and (too) complicated questions.
Join our Customer Success team as Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce!
- You build up, run and continuously improve the Spryker product experience for our customers
- Instead of a sales quota, you focus on customer lifetime value: client satisfaction, retention and referenceability are very important targets of your role
- You build up a good relationship to our customers, as well as a network within Spryker to facilitate and support the needs of your clients
- You understand our product, keep up with its evolution and know what part our service plays in the business of our customers
- You leverage your proactive, consultative skills to stay in regular contact with our customers and to suggest enhancement to their business
- You report back important findings and needs of our customers to provide new insights and improve our product technically and feature-wise
- Day-to-day support is part of other roles in our company, but you should be aware of the issues our customers have and be ready to accelerate them from within
- You manage multiple priorities simultaneously for different customers independently
- You have gained 2+ years of experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, Consulting, Service or Project Management
- You have deep domain knowledge and are aware of industry specific tools, process and business models. Ideally you took part in running an e-commerce business before
- Working experience with tools like Jira, Slack, CRM software
- Having practical experience in a developer role (especially PHP) would be a Plus
- Experiences in managing developers and clients and a deep understanding of business impact and billing
- You are highly empathic and communicative with a strong personality, are very friendly, analytical, process driven and used to multitasking
- This role requires mostly in-house, virtual communication to clients but you’re up to some travel to customer sites every now and then
- Fluent English and German skills in writing, reading and conversation
- Practical experience in a developer role (especially PHP) is a plus
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.