In a nutshell
With $130m raised in recent Series C funding and Spryker valued at over $500m, we want to join forces with a proven Executive AppStore specialist, leading the development and launch of the Spryker integration marketplace (AppStore).
You will be in the driver’s seat to fully own our newly and revolutionary global Enterprise AppStore business function disrupting the way Enterprise Software consumes 3rd party integrations in a best-of-breed world driven by the growing demand for composable commerce and enterprises.
Be in the driver’s seat to rethink, reengineer and completely solve a yet unsolved problem in the industry!
Set up things strategically, drive market and competitor analysis, business model definition, integrate the Technology Partner landscape as well as develop and grow the underlying technology platform further, whilst reporting into and collaborating very closely with our CEO, Boris Lokschin.
Provide value to our customers and partners through establishing Sprykers game-changing Enterprise AppStore to better leverage and bring together our ecosystem in a technically and business-wise frictionless way. Build a critical piece of Spryker’s success, growth, and competitive advantage story through scale!
Develop and lead our AppStore business model, platform and strategy:
- Be in the driver seat for global Business Development of our overall AppStore business unit and strategy to achieve our ambitious growth goals
- Be responsible for building programmatic, end-to-end planning of business development initiatives around the Spryker AppStore from business model over partnerships, commercials, and customer-partner-developer experience end to end
- Partner and collaborate closely with other departments such as Product, R&D & Technology, Sales, Technology Partner team and our Customer Love & Support team, to stay aligned on the overall vision and strategy
- Drive and develop integrations smoothly and contribute towards higher customer retention goals and create significant distribution channels, while curating the app store
- Build and own our app partner ecosystem to enable turnkey solutions for their business
- Be at the forefront of build and launching the technology- and product vision and contribute to our Partners and our growth story
- Excite our customers with an unmatched experience on how to consume 3rd party application in an easy, secure, scalable and frictionless way
Trial, success, fail and optimize:
- You are creative in exploring new approaches, not afraid to take risks and believe in trial and error, to embed learnings into the ongoing planning and execution
- Implement infrastructure and systems to support the success of Spryker’s new business function
- Use data to track and analyze performance and usability, to drive continuous process improvements
Be a Spryker Leader:
- Build your herd: plan, hire, manage and mentor a cross-functional team
- Be a natural executive leader: you inspire a team of A-Players, agile & fresh enough to be shaped but professional enough to turn your vision into reality
- Lead by example: You strive for your team to be customer-centric, forward-thinking, and always testing new opportunities. Never-stop-learning attitude required!
- Build a culture of ownership, passion and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
- You join us with a proven track record in directly driving and implementing similar AppStore strategies, platforms, products or initiatives in B2B SaaS environments
- Experience in the Technology Partner and Integration landscape for customer facing web applications, ideally around commerce
- Minimum 8 years operating in a B2B enterprise technology company
- Combination of conceptual thinking and the ability to define, and implement a new business function in order to run, grow and improve business performance
- You are a real team player that partners well with senior leaders, build strong trust-based relationships and alliances internally and externally, have the confidence to challenge business partners and resolve roadblocks
- Your demonstrated ability to lead directly and through influence drives execution of a strategy in a globally fast scaling organization with conflicting priorities
- You love global big picture thinking, and combined with a meticulous attention to detail, you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, manage and build partnerships in order to drive towards execution
- You are business fluent in English; other languages (German) are a plus
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.