In a nutshell
We engineer for engineers and develop code that is easy to understand, customize and work with on a daily basis!
You enjoy sharing your extensive knowledge and mentoring other developers? You have a strong service orientation, identify issues quickly and are able to come up with a suitable solution that makes customers happy?
Then join our Spryker Technology Team as Senior Spryker Software Engineer (m/f/d). As part of Spryker Services you help us to revolutionize the world of commerce, tackle diverse projects every single day and consult and develop with and for our clients with your extensive knowledge.
- Become an expert with the Spryker Cloud Commerce OS
- Develop and maintain our Spryker ecosystem (with partners and agencies)
- Work on different exciting customer projects
- As a Spryker knowledge guru, you are the first point of contact for agency and customer developers
- Senior-level expertise and passion for coding with PHP
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Working experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- E-Commerce experience with shop systems like Oxid, Magento, Hybris or similar
- English is a must, German a plus
- Beside our basic requirements you should feel comfortable with our
technology stack. We do not expect that you are an expert in all fields, but some of them should be familiar to you
- Backend: PHP 7, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Silex, Composer, Git
- System: Docker, Vagrant
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.