In a nutshell
Spryker is soaring at high speed towards global expansion! With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, and growing our employee base for more than 60% this year, our Talent Acquisition team needs your support!
You love working through scale-up phases with a modern and up-to-date approach to excite tech talents globally across new exciting markets – you will not be bored with us!
Do candidate-centricity and experience lie at the heart of everything you do?
You are a true people person and tech-savvy! Your strong empathy paired with a holistic understanding of both business and technology helps you to identify, attract, select and hire Triple-A talents into our herd.
- From the planning phase to initial job ads to negotiation and signature – you are in the driver’s seat for end-to-end recruiting processes for various tech-focused positions at Spryker
- You will be part of our Ukrainian Talent team while closely collaborating with the rest of the Spryker Talent team in Berlin HQ and align closely on all hiring topics & strategies
- Drive creative and individual recruiting strategies to win local talents and build a talent pipeline with a strong focus on long-term candidate relationships. Try with us all the ideas you always wanted to, but have been told that they are too crazy!
- You fully own your hiring processes and ensure a constant candidate pipeline across several hiring funnels globally
- Apply our individual selection approach to identify the very best tech talents while raising the quality bar with us and constantly challenge the status quo
- You proactively focus on developing and implementing innovative and creative sourcing strategies to build, improve and professionalize our internal Sourcing function
- You collaborate closely with hiring managers to keep hiring a constant prio 1 by creating catchy, on-point job profiles, consult and even train hiring managers on hiring matters, hold interviews and make accountable hiring decisions together with all stakeholders
- By utilizing candidate and stakeholder feedback from different external and internal channels, you can derive a call-to-action and implement actionables into the overall hiring strategy
- Check out our Kununu and Glassdoor Recruiting reviews: you are adding to creating an extraordinary candidate relationship through experience, heart & soul, personality, and operational excellence along the entire candidate life cycle
- You are focused on tracking your performance, you build up a strong and insightful Recruiting KPI overview, align with the central team, bring ideas in developing our reporting structures, and share valuable insights with our CTO and the local People and Culture team
- You identify and steer several external staffing agencies and headhunters (also abroad)
- As a passionate Talent Acquisition Manager, you have gained relevant full-cycle experience and are driven to explore and implement new ways in finding AAA tech talents
- Ideally, you have excelled in fast-paced scale-up (high volume recruiting) environments, in which you gained a great business understanding, SaaS environment is a big plus
- You are great at structuring, prioritizing, and managing multiple challenges simultaneously and autonomously – no challenge is unsolvable to you!
- You are experienced in conducting professional high-quality interviews via Zoom and face-to-face, with great preparation beforehand and gathering important information afterward, always as the driver of the process
- You can easily grasp Spryker’s company DNA and recognize/evaluate potential matches in candidates you interview
- You are ready to take ownership of open positions from job ad to onboarding and keeping all involved stakeholder proactively in the loop
- As a positive and empathic person with strong communication and negotiation skills, you win over candidates in a heartbeat, build trust and excite people about Spryker
- Because of your drive, enthusiasm, reliability, and proactiveness, stakeholders look forward to collaborating with you
- With your hands-on attitude you roll up sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the role – no challenge is too big or too small for you
- You are on a business fluent English level
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.