In a nutshell
We engineer for engineers and create clean, solid & easy to work with code. We are open-minded, pragmatic and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we regularly face innovative architecture challenges and solve them without compromising our high standards.
You enjoy sharing your knowledge and mentoring other developers? You have a strong service orientation, identify issues quickly and are able to come up with a suitable solution that makes customers happy? You like having ownership and always seeing the bigger picture?
Join our Spryker Technology Team as Application Architect (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize the world of commerce, tackle diverse projects every single day and consult and develop with (and for) our various clients.
- Building and developing the complex architecture of existing and new Spryker features, that are used in hundreds of mid-size and large customer projects
- Writing code that is easy to understand and that developers enjoy working with
- Developing and evolving the Spryker Commerce OS
- Running tech investigations, coaching and motivating other engineers to disclose the power of agile practices
- Analyzing technologies to solve integration challenges in projects and transferring insights to related Spryker products
- Passionate Technical Lead or Software Architect with min 5 years of coding experience in PHP
- A proven track record in leading architectural decisions & driving innovation
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Working experience with frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- Strong consulting and architectural skills, relevant experience and understanding of the E-commerce domain and its requirements
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills (also in English)
- Tech & business mindset
- Passion to share knowledge and guide others
- Ability to travel sometimes and participate in regular architecture workshops
- Nice to haves: E-Commerce or Software Vendor experience, experience with Agile practices
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.