In a nutshell
You easily balance high quality with challenging deadlines and cutting-edge ideas? Vision & ownership over new feature-creation is your main drive? You are the biggest supporter of good software design?
Join our international and remote-first Spryker Technology Team as Frontend Technical Lead (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize digital commerce.
- Design architecture of existing and new Spryker features, applications, and services
- Lead high-quality technical solutions in your development team to successful results
- Engineer for engineers, code that is easy to understand and work with
- Guide engineers to high quality standards by own example and best practices
- Work together with other tech leads and architects, design innovative solutions for our customers and partners, and evolve Spryker products with your experience
- Design and execute inspiring training programs for internal and external Frontend teams
- Run technology investigations, coach and motivate engineers to disclose the power of agile practices while building good software.
- Analyze technologies to solve integration problems in projects and bring this knowledge to Spryker Products
- Senior- or lead-level expertise, with a minimum of 5 years in Frontend development
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with preprocessors (Sass, LESS, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of accessibility, SEO, and UX aspects of frontend development
- Good understanding of cross-browser/platform issues
- Strong experience with a responsive web design approach
- Understanding of component approach
- Strong consulting and architectural skills, an ability to work and clarify business requirements
- Strong code review skills
- Great communicator with outstanding analytical skills
- Passion to share knowledge, guide and navigate others
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language
- Understanding of E-commerce domains, Frontend as a Service or CMS FE is a plus
Besides our basic requirements, you should feel comfortable with our technology stack. We do not expect that you are an expert in all fields, but some of them should be familiar to you.
- System: Vagrant, Saltstack, Docker, Git
- Backend stack is a plus, but not required: PHP7/8, SQL (eg PostgreSQL/MySql), Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Twig, Composer
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.