In a nutshell
Spryker is moving at high speed towards global expansion, entering the US, UK&I, MEA and the Nordics as major growth markets, while further expanding in the DACH market.
With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, we want to join forces with a Global Sales Enablement Manager, who will own and drive our Sales Enablement function in order to support and accelerate our global expansion!
Make a direct impact by guiding and managing Spryker towards its (global) expansion targets whilst reporting into CRO Edmund Frey, and collaborating very closely with your peers from the Global Sales teams to develop and deliver the Sales Enablement strategy.
Your mission: Help us grow by building a best in class and scale able onboarding, enablement training for our Sprykees. Further orchestrate material and content from various internal sources whilst managing the training of our constantly growing Sales teams. Engage team members to ensure adequate support is provided at all levels, and our teams are provided with everything necessary to hit our triple digit growth target.
- Be in the driver seat to shape and execute the overall Sales Enablement strategy with a direct reporting line to the CRO
- Take the responsibility to provide the training, content, processes, practices and tools needed to support our sales teams
- You will collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to build targeted programs
- Besides that, you will own a multitude of tasks including creating new sales training content, organising management & moderation of the teams core competencies, and implementing new technology platforms
- Partner and collaborate closely with other departments such as Marketing and the Partner Channel team to stay aligned on the overall vision and solve common challenges
- Weekly reporting on status and progression
- You can proudly state to have a proven track record in building, running and optimising sales enablement functions and have solid experience in executing programs
- Minimum 3 years operating in a complex, B2B enterprise sales driven technology company
- Bring a combination of conceptual thinking and the ability to define and operationally build the function, in order to run, grow and improve the business
- You have had first experience in leading a Sales Enablement function, and are keen to work in hyper growth environments, with a developed sense of what drives strong team alignment and culture
- You are creative in exploring new approaches, not afraid to take risks and believe in trial and error, to embed learnings into the ongoing execution
- You are a real team player that collaborates well with senior leaders, builds strong trust-based relationships internally and externally, has the confidence to challenge business partners and resolve roadblocks
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive the execution of a strategy in a globally scaling organization with conflicting priorities
- You love global big picture thinking, and combined with a meticulous attention to detail, you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned sales enablement strategy and drive yourself and your team towards execution
- You are fluent in English. German is also a plus but not mandatory
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.