In a nutshell
With $130m raised in our recent Series C funding round and Spryker valued at over $500m, we look for a committed and hands on experienced professional to bring our BI & Analytics team to the next level.
You will work with a team of highly motivated, capable and fun colleagues. As a trusted advisor to senior management, you will be responsible to set the direction for Spryker’s BI & Analytics strategy and then drive the execution to build a world-class BI & Analytics function.
Besides these business priorities, people development is very dear to your heart: As an inspirational leader, you are passionate to set your team and individuals up for success and guide them to achieve their personal growth objectives.
- Partner with our senior management and wider corporate development department to set the overall BI & Analytics strategy
- Define our data architecture and governance
- Identify opportunities to optimize and drive our business in the areas of customer acquisition, engagement and monetization
- Prioritize requirements based on company benefits and develop an overall roadmap to guide implementation
- Own the execution of the BI & Analytics roadmap
- Ensure our data infrastructure is up-to-date and enable advanced analytics, especially machine learning
- Build out a stable and highly available reporting and analytics platform
- Enhance in-house expertise with targeted use of external vendors and partners
- 6+ years direct hands-on experience working as a dedicated data analyst / building data analytics capabilities, ideally in B2B SaaS environment
- 2+ years experience in direct people management
- Strong knowledge in databases modeling and database design as well as visualization, ideally Tableau
- Deep understanding of ELT process structure and the skills to write own processes
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency at both the executive level and the individual contributor level
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and project execution
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Degree in business, mathematics, computer science, management information systems or related field
- Fluent in SQL and Python or similar language
- Fluent in English, spoken and written; German language skills is a plus
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.