In a nutshell
Spryker is moving at high speed towards global expansion, entering the US, UK&I and the Nordics as major growth markets, while further expanding in the DACH market.
With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, the Head of Brand reports directly to the CMO and will make a direct impact by defining and owning our overall brand strategy,
Your Mission: Take ownership of Spryker’s brand strategy to evolve the unique look & feel of the Spryker brand while making sure that our brand guidelines are implemented and respected across all teams! Lead our amazing designers and video editors, and guide Spryker through our global growth journey! Build strong relationships across our awesome multi-disciplinary teams, and be the key creative decision maker.
- Own the development and delivery of the Spryker brand, taking us to the next level in our journey!
- Develop our corporate identity, vision, creatives, and storytelling.
- Setting the advertising framework with consideration for important optimization metrics.
- Be the brand guidance leader and make key strategic creative decisions
- Build close relationships with internal teams/stakeholders, including our amazing designers and video editors.
- Ensure that Brand Guidelines are followed through in all departments and be the brands advocate with the Management Team
- Align all brand related content/initiatives including website, sales decks, event design, product marketing design, and lead generation assets such as whitepapers or e-books
- Define guidelines and support execution of global brand campaigns, including our US growth initiatives
- Increase Spryker’s brand awareness & brand consideration supporting us to be the worlds #1 e-commerce platform
- Take responsibility for industry research and provide data-driven metrics, enabling the team to translate business strategies into brand strategies
- You have a proven track record in a senior brand/design role, and have executed successful brand strategies and/or campaigns
- Minimum 5 years operating in a complex, fast-paced scaleup environment, ideally in the digital or technology industries
- Can demonstrate previous successful design work, and can bring fresh ideas to the table
- Understand the needs of key marketing channels and principles including performance marketing, PR, social, CRM, and partnerships
- Self-starter who is excited to join a fast paced, agile and dynamic team
- Take a creative approach when exploring new approaches, not afraid to take risks and believe in trial and error, to embed learnings into the ongoing execution
- Collaborates well with senior leaders, builds strong trust-based relationships internally and externally, has the confidence to challenge business partners and resolve roadblocks
- Are an influencer and love to drive the execution of key strategic projects in a globally scaling organization with conflicting priorities
- You speak fluent English and have an excellent attention to detail – German language skills are a plus but not mandatory
You can find the relevant links to our channels below:
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.