In a nutshell
Spryker is moving at the speed of light towards global expansion, entering the US, UK&I and the Nordics as major growth markets, while further expanding in the DACH market. With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, you will make a direct impact by guiding Spryker through our global expansion, whilst reporting directly to our CMO, and collaborating across a wide range of teams.
Your Mission: Be Spryker’s chief storyteller! Share our amazing herd stories, discover and build effective communication channels and tell the world about Spryker’s epic journey!
- Own and deliver effective, long-term communication strategies in line with Spryker’s key initiatives
- Design and drive our external agency strategy, collaborating with multiple agencies to reach desired media outlets, encompassing both traditional and new media
- Management of agency budgets and spending strategy
- Create compelling content for internal newsletters, staff hiring updates, and keeping our herd across all our latest news!
- Discover and use new channels to strengthen the Spryker brand in our target markets. Engaging external market through social media (Twitter, Instagram), podcasts, and in-person/virtual events to name a few
- Develop content with customers and partners to generate engaging stories about the global impact of our headless e-commerce revolution
- Be the go to person to handle public relations issues and crisis management
- Write and edit content for press releases, develop pitches, and design PR plans
- Build close relationships with internal teams/stakeholders and external customers, partners and agencies
- You have a proven track record in public relations/communications
- Experience working in a similar sized business, in a scaleup environment
- Minimum 5 years operating in a complex, digital or technology environment
- An effective influencer, drives the execution of key strategic projects, and demonstrates agility when handling crisis management situations
- Have managed external agencies, experience working in an agency is also beneficial
- Are experienced with new communications channels such as Podcasting, Social Media, Virtual Events etc
- Self-starter who is excited to join a fast paced, agile and dynamic team
- Enjoy being creative in exploring new approaches, not afraid to take risks and believe in trial and error, to embed learnings into the ongoing execution
- Collaborates well with senior leaders, builds strong trust-based relationships internally and externally, has the confidence to challenge business partners and resolve roadblocks
- You speak fluent English and have an excellent attention to detail – German language skills are a plus but not mandatory
You can find the relevant links to our channels below:
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.