In a nutshell
In spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
Do you like having ownership and working closely with talented engineers, designers, and product managers? Are you a master of finding sophisticated yet manageable solutions to complex product needs? Do you like working in a distributed team with full flexibility?
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for building the fully automated system that Spryker customers are going to use. You will also work closely with developers in order to prioritize the current and upcoming needs of the project.
We are open-minded, pragmatic, and agile above all. If you think you have the same attitude, join our Spryker Technology Team and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce.
- Supporting the Cloud infrastructure for Development, Test, and Production environments
- Communicating with the product development team to produce requirements for infrastructure, networking, and operations toolsets necessary to provision and maintain product lines
- Performing technical resource functions to solve specific project tasks
- Helping to identify problematic points within the production environment
- Solving day-to-day operational problems related to the production environment
- Ensuring robust, stable, and secure back-end infrastructure to support the product portfolio
- Supporting the development team during application enhancements
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- You have strong knowledge of Linux (basic apps, MTAs, etc.)
- You are experience with YML/JSON, bash
- You have experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- You are experienced in application deployment: Magento based, Laravel based, Symfony based, Zend based
- You are skillful with CI/CD pipelines
- You have worked with Git, branching, gitflow
- You have good knowledge in NewRelic/Blackfire/Tideways/any APM, Production monitoring
- Great communication skills in English
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.