In a nutshell
Spryker is soaring at high speed towards global expansion! With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, we want to join forces with a BIG thinking Account Executive who will target the enterprise sector as a main growth region and be a key player in Spryker’s e-commerce revolution! We seek a sales hunter with an entrepreneurial-driven, commercial to be an Account Executive and build on our extensive list of enterprise accounts. You will be in the driver’s seat, driving new accounts into our enterprise customer base and steering Spryker towards its global expansion targets, whilst reporting into and collaborating closely with our Senior Sales Director, Andy Bacher.
- Drive our growth in the enterprise sector, develop our business and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and a go-to-market strategy
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential B2B & B2C targeted top tier accounts
- Take part in trade shows and conferences for lead generation and enterprise sales
- Implement acquisition processes from first point of contact to planning and carrying out enterprise customer pitches, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress and successes
- You are a real hunter and have a minimum of 3 years experience (Account Executive) and minimum 6 years (Senior Account Executive) with B2B and/or B2C enterprise stakeholders and decision makers of major competitors and various industries
- Your professional ambitions match our growth ambitions of over 300% and a very agile and fast-paced environment
- Proven success record of closing large enterprise clients within a SaaS and/or Ecommerce environment following a consultative selling approach
- Your exceptional communication and social skills are on point, even in front of large enterprise customers
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- You have a strong sales skillset, deep technical knowledge and a proven track record in developing and executing successful sales plans and stakeholder mappings
- Your outstanding problem-solving skills and superior influencing skills paired with a high level of endurance within long sales cycles involving various different levels of hierarchy are only some of your strengths
- You have a well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, C-Level pitches onsite, develop forecasts and sales stories
- In all this you are a real collaborative team-player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- You ideally have experience with project implementations (as a consultant, project manager or product owner) and very complex bid processes
- You call yourself a networker, know that travelling and Sales go hand in hand and enjoy being on stage or on fairs
- Fluency in English, German proficiency is a plus
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.