In a nutshell
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) will be a key position in pushing demand generation in known and new markets! You will optimize our go-to-market campaigns, activation channels, and processes to drive business results in a team of data-driven pros, who give everything to find innovative ways to drive user acquisition, keep customers engaged, retain them, and ultimately turn them into a new customer.
By focusing on our international expansion through performance marketing, you are a crucial driver of growth for our business. With your analytical ability and your fast-moving mindset, you will push our performance KPIs to the max. You will set the blueprint for all SEA, Display & Video, and Social initiatives in these markets.
Being MarTech savvy, creative, and willing to learn are the most important skillsets for your future role in our Spryker herd!
- Run performance marketing campaigns in order to generate high-quality leads for our sales funnel: from creating the strategy & brainstorming around creatives to operative set-up and continuous optimization with our Marketing Ops/BI team
- Enter new markets such as the US, Nordics, or UK
- Investigate and test new performance channels to create new prospects
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Work cross-functionally in marketing with web, content, product, and creative teams to meet ambitious growth targets
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are met
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Degree educated with 3+ years of hands-on experience in performance marketing
- Proven track record in driving demand through various performance marketing channels
- Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating any issues & adjusting expectations
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and Paid Social tools as well as HTML, CSS
- A detail-oriented and accurate digital native who loves problem-solving and strives for learning new concepts
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English, the German language is a plus
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.