In a nutshell
“Market like the year you are in.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, our Product Marketing team is growing fast along with our growing lead & customer base, seeking for support in building out the strong, communicative bridge between Marketing, Sales and Product.
You are a collaborative, creative individual, enjoying problem-solving and story-telling, striving for data-driven decisions, and being keen to lay out the impactful foundation of vertical-specific content?
Raise your hand if that describes you, and join the Spryker herd as Solution Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) as part of our global Product Marketing team to help us revolutionize the world of commerce.
- Convert complex into simple – translate our USPs into a clear marketing and sales-oriented messages and create compelling SEO related content
- Take a key role in building up and shaping content for:
- focus verticals
- Spryker product and technical updates
- competitor comparisons
- market-trend topics
- Create highly compelling materials like blog posts, website content and other assets (i.e. handouts) to drive demand along the entire funnel
- Work closely with other Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Demand Gen and Sales teams to create, evaluate, and optimize content
- Create a short, mid and long term plan to increase Spryker’s international visibility and establish us as a thought leader
- Work independently on topics that you see a need for and bring them to our attention
- Help us gain an edge: Always be up-to-date and know first about trends and changes in our core verticals and the customer behavior of tomorrow
- Take a lead role in editing English content
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, and bring 3+ years of Content / Product Marketing experience with a focus on B2B and/or e-commerce
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a natural problem-solver and bring a good understanding of driving demand generation through content
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams to gather information as the base of your content creation and exchange learnings and best-practices collaboratively
- You have English language skills on native level, and ideally bring more fluent language skills in e.g. in German or other languages.
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.