In a nutshell
In spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
At Spryker we believe in providing not only amazing technology but also the tools and services to make the most out of your time and effort. As Spryker grows, so does our learning experience and our Academy team.
Are you a process-driven organizer with a passion for ensuring the smooth running of team operations? Do you have experience working with Software Learning organizations?
As we grow our Academy team, tool our business for the future, and expand our training offerings, we need a professional operator to help us ensure that our processes and procedures are streamlined. Our customers, partners, and Spryker team members need to be supported through the registration and consumption paths to ensure they have the best learning experience possible.
- Handle the course registration process from start to finish
- Own the communications channels for our learners
- Ensure that all Academy reporting data is available to the business
- Administer the Learning Management System and our certification tools
- Manage and update the Spryker Academy website
- Prior experience in an operations role, preferably in a training team
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal teams
- Understanding of a learners training lifecycle
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- The willingness to contribute your own ideas and to work independently.
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language
5 reasons to join Spryker
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best-in-class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers, and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique! It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions, and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all. Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes. At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.