With Spryker we launch a new commerce framework based on Silex and Symfony2 bundles. The approach is to provide a modern architecture which ships with a set of reference implementations for the most common use cases. Every single feature can be extended or, if needed, replaced by a more specific solution. Instead of bulky generic code, Spryker provides a lean architecture and clean code.
What about you?
- Development of our e-commerce framework Spryker in cooperation with our core team
- Joint development and implementation of sophisticated designs under the clean code principle
- Managing exceptional architectural challenges (e.g. exchangeability of individual system components)
- Senior level expertise in PHP
- Ability to conceive simple solutions for complex requirements
- Working experience with current PHP technology stack (e.g. frameworks like Symfony, package management software like Composer, test frameworks like Codeception and others)
- Pragmatic handling of design patterns
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about professional software engineering, especially the SOLID-principles
- You fit in our culture of development which is best described by KISS-DRY-YAGNI and Clean Code
- As part of a highly motivated expert team you will have the opportunity to experience the development of a company right from the beginning and to contribute with your ideas.
- We work in very comfortable modern office, located in the center of Berlin.
- You will profit from a communicative and inspiring environment.
- Follow-up jobs are very likely since our new project is a shop framework.
We are looking forward to your online application.Please send your application to email@example.com